Take an unforgettable boat tour on one of the many canals through Thailand’s picturesque countryside. Experience the local Thai lifestyle and view the daily bustle of a popular floating market selling different sorts of local produce and handicrafts.
Begin your day with a hotel pick-up, and drive 68 miles (109 kilometers) through the beautiful Samut Songkram Province, and get a glimpse at the timeless lifestyle of the Thai who live along the canals at Damnoen Saduak.
Before arriving at the floating market, take the chance to stop by a coconut farm for a look at the local sugar-making process. Then continue your journey past the homes of Thai locals who live in houses on the water. Many people here are farmers, and use the canal waters in this naturally fertile area for irrigation and transportation.
Cruise through the scenic canals on your way to the famous floating market. Here, boats fill the water, carrying the fruits of the local’s labor, with wares and farm-fresh produce from the fertile Thai soil. A private boat at the market to freely see the market is included. This gives you another perspective of what life is like at this incredible market. You will weave through narrow canals and marshes on long-tailed speedboats, witnessing vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand.
Shop and see if anything catches your attention before returning to the comfort of your hotel.
- Visit the world famous Damnoen Saduak floating market
- Learn about traditional Thai vendors from a local guide
- Exploring Samut Songkram Province & Damnoen Saduak
- Take photos of the colorful, bustling market from the bridge
- Browse the souvenir shops that line the canal
- Numerous photo opportunities on a long-tailed speedboat
- Cultural understanding of locals along Thai river canals
The duration of this tour is approximately 7 hours and the departure time is 7.00 AM. The price is 1500 THB for adults and 1200 THB for children (under 12 years old).
RECOMMENDED DAY: we recommend to book on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays are most famous as there are many more sellers)
This tour is organized by NevAgency.com, if nobody book on the same schedule as yours, it will be a private tour made just for you!
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Entrance fee
- Bottle of water
- Long-tailed speedboat ride
- English speaking local guide
- Insurance coverage
- Hotel pickup and drop off by air-conditioned minivan
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Hotel pick-up is approximately 30 minutes prior departure time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vehicle provided for transfers is a car for up to 2 people or a minivan up to 8 people
- You must show the electronic voucher (print is not required)