Strap in for a unique aviation experience that shows you what it’s like to fly a modern passenger jet. With a trained pilot and a full replica of the cockpit of a Boeing 737, you can hone your skills with a series of intercity flights, takeoffs, and landings to get a sense of this remarkable machine.
Located amid the bustling Gateway Ekamai shopping mall, the simulator combines a revolutionary visual system with high-definition projectors to surround you with the sights of your simulated flight. Once you’re shown onto the flight deck, get to know the instruments as a briefing prepares you to take control.
Not only does the cockpit give you an ideal replica of a real 737, complete with functional avionics and computers, but simulations of more than 24,000 airports are available for you to try. Fly around landmarks from London Bridge to the Sydney Opera House, try a challenging approach or landing in bad weather, or pick out your hometown airport for an exhilarating time on the runway.
This flight offers a compact sampler of what it feel like to take the control of a commercial jet airline. Select from thousands of airports around the world.
Enjoy a flight between some regional airports or start with circuits at your local airport, then test your new skills with one of the more challenging approaches.
Whether it’s your first time on the flight deck, or you’re an experienced simulator pilot, this package delivers an outstanding selection of flights. Perfect your skills with a series of takeoffs and landings.
If you’re a serious enthusiast, you must try this exhilarating package ! This session includes a full cockpit briefing, orientation and airlines procedures.
- Chance to sit in the captain’s seat of a replica Boeing 737
- Over 24,000 virtual runways & airports to choose from
- State-of-the-art simulator with high-definition projection
- Well-trained pilot offering professional tips & instructions
- Suitable for all skill levels with no experience needed
The duration depends on the package you choose. The price is the same for adults and children, from 2300 THB depending on the package you take.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Boeing 737 Experience
- English speaking staff
- Insurance coverage
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
WHAT EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE ?
- VIDEO – A permanent record of your flight Experience, delivered on DVD.
- PHOTO – A great souvenir for your home or office.
- PRIVATE CAR ONE WAY – A driver will pick you up to your hotel and drop you off to Flight Experience, up to 3 people.
- PRIVATE CAR ROUNDTRIP – A driver will pick you up to your hotel going to Flight Experience and bring you back then, up to 3 people.
- Hours of operation are from 10.00 AM to 8.00 PM and simulations start every hour. If you’ve a preferred start time, let us know.
- Children 17 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- This activity is not recommended for children 9 and younger
- You must arrive for check-in 15 minutes prior your booked time
- You must show the electronic voucher (print is not required)