Experience the beauty, magic and adventure inside an area of Thailand’s pristine rainforest like never before. Have an unforgettable day, soaring through the jungle enjoying the same spectacular views as its highest inhabitants!
Elevated on a mountain in the treetops of a pristine rainforest you’ll glide through the jungle canopy via 5 kilometers of thrilling zip-line wires woven into the Thai jungle eco-system. Explore a primal Thai rainforest in a way very few people ever get to experience it while enjoying an eco-conscious outdoor adventure.
The course offers 30 different platform stations, 3 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents. This is a flying journey through nature like no other on the planet! Zip Line easily from tree to tree on a spectacular and gradual downhill course, taking time to linger in your favorite places, soaking up the clean air and spotting animal life. Along the way, the highly trained and safety-minded sky rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland.
The Zip Lines are built to conform to International safety standards and the safety record during nine years of operation speaks for itself. Two experienced, qualified Sky Ranger guides are provided for every nine Flyers and a detailed safety briefing is given to begin with.
Education about wildlife and vegetation is provided along the journey. This is eco-tourism with a thrill, but there is also a serious side to this project with rainforest conservation and carbon offset programs being supported by your participation.
Whilst certainly an adrenaline pumping experience, it’s a family friendly activity almost anybody can enjoy. You don’t need a high degree of physical fitness, just a positive attitude!
After the Zip Line tour, which lasts about 3 hours, an authentic Thai meal is provided, followed by an optional waterfall hike before returning to your hotel.
- Immerse yourself in a unique jungle ecosystem, hopefully sighting wild gibbons!
- Take in a gibbon’s-eye-view of the rainforest canopy as you leap from tree to tree
- Soar in total safety with expert sky rangers on hand to support and educate along the journey
- Help protect the native Gibbons and support Rainforest Conservation
- Visit the magical Mae Kampong Falls
08:00 – 08:30 – Pick up from hotel and transfer to Mae Kampong Village, approximately 1 hour
09:30 – Welcome & introduction, meet your sky rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing
10:00 – Start your adventure! Approximately 3 hours of ziplines, skybridges, nature walks and abseiling, all while taking in the glory and majesty of this beautiful and ancient rainforest
12:30 – Enjoy your delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments sourced from organic locally-sourced produce
13:30 – Optional hike up the beautiful Mae Kampong Waterfall and Mae Kampong Historical Buddhist Temple
14:15 – Program wrap-up and transfer back to Chiang Mai
15:30 – Arrive back in Chiang Mai City
WATCH A VIDEO
The duration of this tour is approximately 7 hours, different departure times available. The price is the same for adults and children, namely 4000 THB per person.
DEPARTURE TIMES : 6.00 AM – 7.00 AM – 8.00 AM – 9.00 AM – 1.00 PM
Book for 2 adults and 1 child and get the second child for FREE! Make the best family memories at our Chiang Mai zipline course at an incredible discount.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- 3 hours rainforest canopy adventure
- A delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments sourced from organic locally-sourced produce
- Optional hike up the beautiful Mae Kampong Waterfall and Mae Kampong Historical Buddhist Temple
- The chance to come face-to-face with real gibbons in the wild
- Expert sky rangers on hand
- Safety briefings and equipment
- English speaking Sky Ranger
- Insurance coverage
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (within the city of Chiang Mai) by air-conditioned van
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Flight of the Gibbon Zipline Tour is suitable for children over 100 centimeters height
- Maximum weight is 125 kilograms, generally athletic persons whom are large are accepted
- No experience is necessary to Zip Line
- Bring a camera to catch the action
- Backpacks and sunglasses can be left in storage facilities in the office when you arrive
- Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry
- Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended
- From November until end of March, bring something warm to wear as temperatures can sometimes be a bit low in the morning
- Passengers who are not participating on the canopy adventure tour, but would like to accompany the participant(s) in the minivan will be charged 850 THB per person (transfers and lunch included)