After an early morning pickup from your hotel in Chiang Mai, depart for the launch site for your hot air balloon ride. Upon arrival, hot coffee or tea is served while a professional crew prepares the equipment for your flight, which lasts just over an hour.
Once the colorful balloon is inflated, climb into the basket with your expert pilot and feel the thrill as you gently lift off the ground. As the balloon rises and you gracefully drift along roughly 500 to 2,000 feet (150 to 610 meters) above the ground, the stunning panoramic view offers a perspective you won’t soon forget.
While your pilot navigates, you float over treetops and soar above the verdant countryside of northern Thailand. Enjoy the tranquility as the sun rises and reveals picturesque vistas as far as the eye can see. Once your pilot spots a suitable landing, you’ll soon find yourself on firm ground.
Then it’s time to relax as a buffet breakfast is served alfresco, including a mix of Thai and Western dishes with fruit juice, coffee or tea. Celebrate with provided sparkling wine and receive a flight certificate signed by the pilot in remembrance of your magical hot air balloon ride, followed by drop-off at your hotel with bragging rights in hand.
- Hot air balloon ride from Chiang Mai
- Marvel at breathtaking vistas above the treetops during your flight
- Enjoy preflight coffee or tea, and dine alfresco with a breakfast buffet featuring Thai and Western dishes
- Celebrate your magical flight with sparkling wine
- Receive a hot air balloon certificate from your professional pilot
5:45 – Pick-up from your hotel and transfer to the Balloon port.
6:15 – Welcome drinks served while the crew prepares the balloon for the flight.
6:30 – Climb aboard for an hour of flight while enjoying the magnificent sunrise.
8:30 – An excellent breakfast awaits you and will be served with fresh fruit, coffee, tea followed by the traditional Balloon’s Champagne Celebration.
9:30 – Get you Safety Certificate and transfer back to your hotel.
The duration of this activity is 4 hours and the departure time is 5.45 AM. The price is 8800 THB for adults and 4400 THB for children (under 12 years old).
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Soft drinks and fruits
- A bottle of Champagne per basket
- 50 minutes flight over Chiang Mai
- Flight Certificate
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking pilot
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Maximum weight is 120 kilograms per person
- A hot air balloon takes 4 passengers maximum per basket
- Ballooning season from August 2017 and May 2018
- Full refund will be issued in case of cancellation due to weather conditions
- No refund for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to departure
- You must show the electronic voucher (print is not required)