Escape the crowds and discover your own slice of paradise in the beautiful Phi Phi islands. Climb aboard a modern, comfortable and safe speedboat and explore the stunning limestone karst scenery of Phi Phi Islands on this 8 hours tour from Phuket. Located between Phuket and the western Andaman Sea coast, Phi Phi is a paradise destination just 30 miles (48 kilometers) from mainland Thailand and was used as a location for the blockbuster movie « The Beach » with Leonardo DiCaprio.
The Phi Phi islands are widely-considered the most attractive in the Andaman Sea. With their secluded bays of pristine white sand ringed by towering limestone cliffs, mysterious caves, and turquoise waters rich in colourful marine life that prove irresistible for swimmers, it’s no surprise this is such a popular day-trip.
Around 11.00 AM arrive at Phi Phi Don, the largest island of the group, and the only one with permanent inhabitants. Marvel at limestone cliffs soaring up from the calm, clear sea, and see idyllic tropical beaches lining the southern and eastern shores. Explore shallow coral gardens, teeming with fish.
Following a sumptuous lunch at Phi Phi Don, enjoy free time to explore the stunning surroundings at leisure, or sink your toes in the sand and relax on the beach.
Jump now in the boat for Bamboo Island, one of the most beautiful National Park islands in Phuket. Enjoy some swimming in the warm, shallow waters or just relax on the white sandy beach. Then, direction Khai Nok Island, a small island tucked away in Phang Nga Bay surrounded by crystal clear waters with tropical fish beautiful rock formations, coral and beautiful beaches.
It’s time to leave the heaven and come back to the Royal Phuket Marina, where you will be brought back to your hotel.
- Explore the beautiful Phi Phi islands on this day tour from Phuket
- Travel by speedboat and admire the idyllic island paradises from the sea
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Phi Phi Don
- Jump in the water for great snorkeling and to discover the colorful sea wildlife
- Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island
The duration of this tour is 8 hours and the departure time is 8.30 AM. The price is 3100 THB for adults and 1800 THB for children (under 12 years old).
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- National Park entrance fee (400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child)
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
- Bring your towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops, and a camera
- Wear flip flops or sandals rather than shoes
- Shorts are advisable as you could start out in ankle-deep water. Do not expect to stay dry on a speedboat
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems
- You must show the electronic voucher (print is not required)
HOTEL PICK-UP AND DROP OFF SERVICE
Free hotel pick-up and drop off service is available only if you’re staying in Patong, Kata, Karon, Laguna, Bangtao, Surin, Kamal, Kalim, Kathu and Ao Chalong. If you’re outside these areas, contact us to organize your trip, extra may apply.