Try the thrills and spills of our 21 awesome water rides – some totally unique – that vary from screams to gentle swings, 2 dedicated kids zones, a record big double wave pool, an amazing ride in the lazy river with mystical caves, geysers and bubbles, relaxation and activity pools and so many things to do.
Ramayana is much more than just a waterpark. Built on an ancient, long forgotten city, explore the remainders of ancient buildings, walls, sculptures and waterfalls. Visit the floating market, meet real elephants and experience the amazing nature in and around the park with green hills, lakes and rivers. Simply Thailand at its best!
Ramayana Water Park is built to the highest international standards, using only premium equipment and even crystal clear drinking water from the park’s own wells. So not only your fun, but also your safety is guaranteed.
- Medical area
- Enjoy the biggest water park in Thailand covering an impressive area of 184,000 square meters
- Go on ultimate jaw-dropping slides and unique rides that you can’t find anywhere else
- Chill out in a private cabana, go for a relaxing massage or shop at the floating market built in a natural lake
The duration of this activity depends on you, you can stay until closing (6.00 PM). The price is 1190 THB for adults and 890 THB for children (below 121 centimeters), admission is free under 90 centimeters height and for wheelchair users.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Free Wi-Fi on site
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
WHAT EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE ?
- RAMAYANA VAN ROUNDTRIP – A driver will pick you up to your hotel going at Ramayana Waterpark and bring you back then.
- RAMAYANA TOWEL FOR RENT – Rent a large towel if you don’t have one or don’t want carry your own towel with you.
- RAMAYANA LOCKER – For your convenience and safety, add a locker room to safeguard your valuables.
- Wetsuits are not allowed on any of the slides although are permissible in the pool areas
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times
- Food or beverages are not allowed to be brought into Ramayana Waterpark, except one small water bottle per person
- Smoking in the park is allowed in smoking areas only
- Bring a handheld umbrella is permitted except when using attractions
- For safety reasons, you are not allowed to bring any items such as beach ball, flying discs etc.
- Cameras are forbidden in every slides
- You must show the electronic voucher (print is not required)
- You must show your passport or identity card with the name of the reservation