Seeing the city sites on a Segway is the perfect way of bringing together the marvelous culture of Thailand with the fascinating experience of traveling using one of the most impressive developments in transportation technology. Segway Gibbon Tours offer a unique and complete experience: a great orientation, informative historical and current day information, heaps of unique and fascinating stories, fantastic photo ops, and superb personal service from your guide and an opportunity to ride the coolest machine in the world!
Segway Tour is the only 2 hours glided tour of the most culturally significant city in northern Thailand. See the former capital of the Kingdom of Lanna in a truly unique way as you drift from site to site. You will visit Wat Pan Tao, Thapae Gate, Three Kings Gate and much more as you swoop through the lovely city’s compact streets.
After a brief 15 minutes training session you will set off with a knowledgeable guide who will relate unique and fascinating stories about the city. Stop for fantastic photo opportunities and for complimentary drinks and snacks. The tours are kept to a maximum of 7 people to ensure you get the best possible service.
A private Segway Tour can be arranged if you want more time or to stop to enter the sights. Otherwise, dress comfortably for the tropical weather and off you go. Ponchos are available in the event of rain.
- Glide through Chiang Mai on a unique Segway
- Visit the Wat Phra Singh, Wat Pan Tao, Wat Chedi Luang and Three Gates
- Learn to balance on easy to use eco-friendly vehicles
- Be the talk of the town as you move backwards and forwards
- Make new friends in Thailand’s second city
The duration of this tour is 2 hours, different departure times available. The price is the same for adults and children, namely 2200 THB per person.
DEPARTURE TIMES : 10.00 AM and 4.00 PM
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- 2 hours city tour
- Use of segway & helmet
- Safety briefings
- Insurance coverage
- English speaking guide to support along the way
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- You must be 12 years of age or older
- Minimum weight is 40 kilograms
- Maximum weight is 133 kilograms
- Tours run rain or shine and ponchos are provided in the event of rain
- You must arrive 15 minutes before departure time
- You must show the passport of every participant (required for insurance coverage)
- Segway tours are legally allowed on Chiang Mai’s streets. It’s your responsibility to respect road signs, pedestrians and other vehicles