On Tandem Sky Diving you get to do a freefall jump attached to a highly experienced sky dive instructor. The jump will be made from the highest altitude permitted by the local air traffic control at the time of the jump which is between 9,000 to 13,500 feet (average 4000 meters).
Experience an exciting Tandem Skydive in Thailand. You will be briefed by a professional skydiving instructor prior to the activity wherein he will teach you on safety protocols, hand signals, and what to expect. The activity equipment will be given during the briefing. The maximum weight limit is 95 kilograms. Have fun onboard an aircraft as you see the scenic view of Thailand as you ascend. You will see the gorgeous gulf of Thailand, the beautiful beaches, and also Pattaya.
Once you reached the required height, prepare to jump off the aircraft and free fall about 200 to 220 kilometres per hour from the sky. It will be an exhilarating ride as you descend using a parachute. Once you’ve regained your composure (and your breath), you get a 5 to 8 minutes canopy ride enjoying a birds eye view of the world around you. The instructor will guide you on how to pull the parachute and steer it to the right direction and if you’d like, you can assist the instructor flying the parachute and together you will fly back to the ground for a soft landing.
- Experience an adrenaline rush as you tandem skydive in Thailand
- Free fall as you jump off an aircraft
- See the breathtaking view of the Gulf of Thailand, beaches, and Pattaya
- A professional skydiving instructor will guide you during the activity
7:30 – 8:30 – Pick-up from your hotel going to the sky diving drop zone
9:30 – Arrived, you will proceed to the registration at the counter
10:00 – Your skydiving instructor will provide you a briefings
10:30 – You board on the aircarft heading an altitude of 13’000 feet
10:40 – Open the door of the aircraft, and jump!
12:00 – You will be brought back to your hotel by air conditioned minivan
WATCH A VIDEO
The duration of the free fall will be approximately 50 seconds and 8 minutes under sail. The price is 10900 THB per person, with group prices available.
DEPARTURE TIMES: 7.30 AM – 11.30 AM
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- Tandem jumping
- Safety briefings and equipment
- Insurance coverage
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Pattaya and Jomtien by air conditioned minivan
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Photos & video
WHAT EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE ?
- PHOTOS AND VIDEO – A professional videographer skydiver will jump with you and record in HD quality photos and video of your amazing experience
- Maximum weight is 95 kilograms
- Minimum age for sky diving is 16 years with parental consent (in writing) otherwise 18 years
- You must show the passport of every participant (required for insurance coverage)
- No scubadiving 24 hours before your jump as you risk severe decompression sickness if you do
- Do not drink before jumping, if you are under the influence of alcohol you will not be permitted to jump
- We recommend for jumping a t-shirt, long pants and normal running shoes (no flip-flop sandals or high heel shoes)
- If you do not wish to take advantage of the included transport, you are welcome to arrive by yourself anytime between 8.00 AM and 1.00 PM
- Weather must be suitable for jumping and excessive wind or clouds will prevent us from operating, in such a case your jump will be re-scheduled
- Passengers who are not participating on the parachute jump, but would like to accompany the participant(s) in the minivan will be charged 550 THB per person (transfers included)