Tigers at Tiger Kingdom are hand raised by their trainers since young, bonding with it throughout the development process. The trainer employs a combination of repetition, trust and encouragement to train their big cats and over time the Big Cat are use to human and often see us as one of the family. In Tiger Kingdom Phuket, our well-trained and experienced staffs will ensure your duty, but these Big Cats are still wild animal that you need to treat with respect.
These Big Cats are handled, stroked and petted on a daily basis, so even the roughest of petting will not bother these Big Cats. It’s normal to them and that is why these cats are so relaxed when you play with them. If you gently stroke the cats, it will feel ticklish and irritated, especially to a sleeping tiger. The best method is to cuddle and stroke the cat firmly to make it feel comfortable. Baby Tiger are playful and likely to play with you. Sometime when playing it tend to be a bit rough or bite, so do be careful when handle with them.
Most visitors came and spend a relatively short time in Tiger Kingdom, more than often they would encounter that these tigers are always sleeping. But cats are cats and they sleep up to 18 hours a day, just like kitty at home. Please do not assume our cats are drugged. To make the most of your visit, our staffs will play with the tigers during the day and our cats are also trained to sleep and rest at night.
The Tiger Kingdom is a relatively new addition to the group of attractions in the Kathu area a part of Phuket. If you want to get up close with real live fully grown tigers then this is the place to come. Even if you did not want to get up close to the tigers it is still a nice spot to have a bit of lunch and watch the tigers play in their enclosures.
LUNCH BUFFET (EXTRA)
Enjoy and wide selection of international food well choose of European food, Japanese, Sushi also delicious thai food and thai dessert. We also serve a la carte menu with a selection of international food and tradition of northern and southern thai local food dinning your lunch. You can see the tiger in the park next to your table where you seat you will not find that moment of experience anywhere else. If you need a light meal we also have coffee, tea, and healthy fruit juices and wide selection of cocktail serve with pastry and cake with juice it very delicious and sensible price. Come and try dining with the new experience at Tiger Kingdom!
The duration with each tiger is 10 minutes. The price depends on the tigers you choose, from 900 THB to 1300 THB with packages available.
WHAT’S INCLUDED ?
- English speaking staff
- Insurance coverage
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED ?
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
WHAT EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE ?
- TIGER KINGDOM PRIVATE CAR ROUNDTRIP – A driver will pick you up to your hotel going at Tiger Kingdom and bring you back then (maximum of 2 hours on site), up to 3 people.
- TIGER KINGDOM PRIVATE VAN ROUNDTRIP – A driver will pick you up to your hotel going at Tiger Kingdom and bring you back then (maximum of 2 hours on site), up to 8 people.
- TIGER KINGDOM PHOTOGRAPHER – A professional photographer will be with you and tigers, get around 50 beautiful images on CD.
- TIGER KINGDOM LUNCH BUFFET – Enjoy and wide selection of international food well choose of European food, japanese, Sushi also delicious thai food and thai dessert.
- Opening hours of Tiger Kingdom are 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM
- Restaurant for lunch buffet is open from 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Bring your own camera inside enclosures is allowed
- Big Tiger can be allowed only the age over 18 years old and the height over 160 centimeters
- Medium Tiger can be allowed only the age over 17 years old and the height 160 centimeters
- Small Tiger can be allowed only the age over 16 years old and the height 150 centimeters
- Smallest Tiger can be allowed only the height over 120 centimeters and should be accompany with adult
- Person who needs wheelchair and walking stick can NOT get inside the cage of Tiger
- You must show the passport of every participant (required for insurance coverage)
- You must show the electronic voucher (print is not required)